The Retrode project would not have been possible without the help of many people.
In particular, we thank (in no particular order; please let me know if I accidentally missed you):
- [ElmarE] and [JohannesS] for lending me piles of original hardware to test the device on.
- [ColdFace], [MikeP], [AdamW], [JonY] and [EricZ] for additional testing.
- [JonY] again, for coming up with zillions of plug-in adapters, and sending me his SMS plug-in prototype and other goodies.
- [ponrev] for sending me tons of original NGP hardware, and pioneering the NGP plug-in.
- [JonY] again, for coming up with zillions of plug-in adapters.
- [ElBarto] and [Eke-Eke] for their explanations on the Genesis SRAM mapping (and EEPROM, for that matter).
- [IainB] for hosting the forum.
- [BryanC] for testing the Game Boy plug-in.
- [FelixV] for providing tons of ideas from the very first day, and being the first to test the Retrode on a Wii.
- [ayasuke] for thorough testing.
- [EvilDragon] for spreading the word (and soon, also the thing itself).
- [StoneAgeGamer] for taking care of US folks.
- [RetroCollect/Cauterize], [Hack A Day/GerritCoetzee/MikeSzczys] for covering the project on their sites.
- [Dean Camera] for his awesome LUFA library.
- [RaphaÃ«l AssÃ©nat] for providing documentation on controller protocols, and insight into his controller-to-USB adapters.
The internet is home to quite a few excellent console-related tech sites out there. On this page, I will list a few that I found particularly useful. Please note that I do not own these sites and I am not responsible for their contents.